Compliance training can be tedious for employees to progress through, often left unengaging and ineffective. Introducing eLearning games into important free training modules introduces a new dimension to training, instantly boosting engagement and information absorption.
Successful compliance training requires ample tuition for effective knowledge-building. The most effective way to expose vital information to employees is through engaging them in interactive and enhance gameplay, a top-tier LMS feature. This can be achieved through the successful implementation and execution of a gamification-based training strategy across your entire organization.
E Learning Games
eLearning games for adults allow learners to learn from their failures, making for a practical approach to effectively retaining important information. Talking about compliance training specifically, LMS games harbor characteristics which are most suitable for this type. Given that compliance is about rules, eLearning is most effective when material is learnt through trial, error and repetition, just like rules.
It is crucial for compliance training to be fully completed by every employee, placing ample emphasis on the development of an engaging training strategy. Completion rates are instantaneously boosted by well-designed eLearning games, as well as learners’ ability to make high-speed decisions useful in various compliance situations, such as health and safety.
10 eLearning Game Examples
Below are some of EdApp’s eLearning templates available in its built-in authoring tool that you can easily use for your eLearning materials. You can add weighted scores or timers to make learning even more engaging.
- Find a word – Look for answers in a word search grid
- Swipe it right – Turn True or False questions into a Tinder-style game
- JeopEdy – Become a game show host with Jeopardy!-inspired learning
- Missing Word – Demonstrate understanding to find the missing word
- Image pair – Get learners thinking by connecting words with images
- Scratch to Reveal – Scratchcard game mechanics for learning
- Memory – A children’s stalwart brought in an effective adult setting
- Connect – identifying correct relationships between concepts
- Sentence Construction – Reorder words to form a correct sentence or idea
- Carousel – Swipe through multiple choice options to select the best answer
Discover 100 ways to create elearning games for compliance training with EdApp LMS
No credit card required.
Who Uses Elearning Games In Compliance Training?
1. Compliance Games for Retail Companies
Various retail companies, such as Pandora, utilise gamification in their microlearning strategies for compliance training. This is due to the fast-paced nature of the retail industry, with employees often not having time to set aside time for training. Instead, microlearning with integrated gamification is used for the progression through training over time.
2. Compliance Games for IT Companies
IBM utilises gamification in its developed program, City One game. It works to train employees on how to engage potential clients and explaining the nature of the company and its processes. Microsoft is using Minecraft for code training in children, exemplifying how training is not always obvious in its purpose.
3. Elearning games for Manufacturing Companies
Manufacturing companies use game-based learning for their compliance training to familiarise employees with the important processes and practices required throughout the company. This includes safety procedures, emergency hazards and other essential information for workers.
4. E learning games for Government Agencies
Elearning games are present in government agencies for serious and essential practice safety. For instance, the Federal Aviation Administration uses gamification to build flight simulators to train pilots. Making mistakes in this training is detrimental if performed in real life, which is why it is essential to perform simulations first.